Hospital Negligence Attorney with offices in Greenbelt, Bethesda and Towson
At the Burch Law Firm, LLC, we bring extensive experience to people who have been injured because of hospital malpractice or negligence. We emphasize personal service and attention, working closely with you at all times to learn the details of your case. We understand that every hospital injury case is different, and we will tailor our representation to get the results you want. When appropriate, we will hire and work with medical and financial experts, so that we can make the most compelling arguments for your full and fair financial recovery.
To set up an appointment (either in person or by telephone) for a FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION with an attorney with experience handling hospital error cases in the Baltimore and Washington, D.C. areas, please Contact the Burch Law Firm, LLC: or call us: (301) 850‑1882 or (443) 213‑1790.
Our Hospital Error Injury Practice
We represent people who have sustained an injury because of the careless or negligent acts of hospital workers, including cases involving:
- Surgical mistakes, including operating on the wrong body part, performing the wrong operation, failing to provide a sterile surgical environment and leaving surgical tools in a body cavity
- Failure to diagnose or misdiagnosis, including failing to conduct appropriate tests or correctly interpret symptoms
- Pharmaceutical or medication errors, such as prescribing or administering the wrong medication, or the wrong dosage
- Failure to provide appropriate care, including proper and timely monitoring of patients
- Negligence in the hiring, training or supervision of employees
We handle all types of injury claims resulting from hospital error, including injuries sustained from falls, infections, strokes, heart attacks or the contraction of illnesses or diseases. We also represent individuals in wrongful death claims resulting from hospital error.
Our lawyers handle all hospital error cases on a contingency basis. You will only pay legal fees if we recover compensation for your losses.
Contact the Burch Law Firm, LLC: call us at (443) 213‑1790 or (301) 850‑1882 to make an appointment for a FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION to discuss your hospital negligence case with an experienced attorney. Our offices are conveniently located in Baltimore County (Towson), Montgomery County (Bethesda) and Prince George's County (Greenbelt) serving the Baltimore and Washington, D.C. areas and everywhere in between. Evening and weekend consultations can be arranged upon request.