Baltimore and Washington D.C. area Auto Accident, Divorce and Military Attorneys
At the Burch Law Firm, LLC, we offer knowledge, experience and our best effort to our clients. We take a hands-on approach, always working directly with you, so that we can learn the details of your situation as well as your goals. We will carefully evaluate your case to identify all potential legal issues, and help you decide on your best course of action options and, if necessary, prepare your case for trial. Throughout the representation, we are committed to providing you significant value for your money.
To make an appointment to discuss your legal issues with experienced Personal Injury, Military, DUI/DWI, Probate and Family Law attorneys contact our offices conveniently located in Baltimore County (Towson), Montgomery County (Bethesda) and Prince George's County (Greenbelt) serving the Baltimore and Washington, D.C. areas and everywhere in between, contact us online or call our offices conveniently located in Bethesda and Greenbelt: at (301) 474-4468.
We have a diverse practice, providing experienced and effective counsel to individuals with legal concerns involving:
- Personal injury cases: Car and motorcycle accidents, medical malpractice and hospital error, slips and falls, and nursing home negligence. We also handle wrongful death claims.
- Divorce and family law cases: Separation and prenuptial agreements, child custody, support, and adoption, alimony and marital property division (as well as military divorce and family law issues).
- Military law matters: Including courts-martial, administrative boards, PEB hearings, Article 15 and correction of military records as well as military issues related to civilian criminal, divorce and family law proceedings.
- Security clearance cases: Whether related to the denial or removal of a clearance
- Criminal law cases: From simple DUI and possession charges to serious felonies in Maryland and the District of Columbia (as well as before the federal and military courts),
- Wills and probate matters: Including drafting and executing wills, advanced medical directives, medical and general powers of attorneys and complex estate disputes.
To learn more about the scope of our practice, see our practice area overview page.
We take all personal injury claims on a contingency basis. We don't charge legal fees unless we recover compensation for your losses.
Contact the Burch Law Firm, LLC
To set up an appointment with experienced attorneys serving the Washington, D.C., and Baltimore areas and Prince George's County, contact us online or call our offices conveniently located in Bethesda and Greenbelt: at (301) 474-4468. We provide a free initial consultation in all personal injury matters. Our lawyers are available to meet with you weekends or evenings upon request. All major credit cards are accepted.